Waterford Technologies’ employees are first and foremost customer-focused, flexible team players. Our company was founded with a focus on technical expertise and the skills and experience in the company are highly respected in the industry. Clients remain with us because they can rely on and trust us to go above and beyond to ensure their needs are met at all times. Our employees build their careers on delivering an unrivaled service to our clients and are encouraged to learn and develop skills with full support from the team.
Based in three locations: Irvine, California; Waterford, Ireland and the UK, our close knit teams work in synergy with each other across geography, ensuring that our clients have access to our support when they need it. We ensure an engaging, challenging and rewarding career path that gives all the benefits of a global presence.
We offer a wide range of benefits to make Waterford Technologies the place where employees want to do their best work. Competitive salary, flexible working, generous annual leave allowance and an employee pension scheme are just some of the advantages we offer our staff. We encourage our staff to take advantage of continuous learning to boost their skills and will support your career plan to ensure that you get the very best opportunities for self-development throughout your career with us.
Current Careers Vacancies
Software Support Specialist
Waterford Technologies provide email and file management and compliance products. The primary responsibilities of a Software Support Specialist with Waterford Technologies are centered around our customer experience. Our customers require, expect and are entitled to extraordinary customer service, it is one of our key differentiators and is a core value of our business. This role reports into the Support Manager and responsibilities are detailed below. This role will be based in our Waterford office.
Level 2\3 Support
The Software Support Specialist will be responsible to supply Level 2\3 support to our clients.
This support includes resolving escalated technical support cases, product installations & upgrades, bespoke client projects or any other duties as assigned by the Support Manager.
Waterford Technologies Support Team is a Global team that currently consists of members based in Ireland, UK & USA. All team members are expected to take any cases from any geographical location where practicable. There may be a requirement to work non-standard hours to ensure the highest standards of customer care.
The Software Support Specialist responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the scheduling of support and project tasks is carried out in an efficient and balanced manner, communicated clearly to our customers and partners, and are aligned with business and sales needs.
- Supply an exceptional and consistent Software Support service to our clients.
- Deal with clients and fellow team members in a polite and professional manner
- Ensure that clients and fellow team members are updated re technical cases in a timely manner where appropriate.
- Ensure that all work is documented correctly as per existing procedures.
- Be proactive with case load assignments.
- Help and mentor junior team members.
- Adhered to company’s escalation procedures where the immediate support available cannot quickly address a customers’ issue.
Software Support Specialist core requirements:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in supporting software applications in a customer facing role
- IT degree
- Good knowledge of and experience in a broad range of technologies including: MS Exchange\O365, SQL Server, Windows OS, Storage, Archiving, File systems, Cloud Technologies.
- Industry certifications a plus
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
The above position offers a highly competitive remuneration package and a progressive environment that is designed to recognise talent and reward it.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please forward a current CV immediately to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 10/09/19.
Waterford Technologies is an equal opportunities employer.