Full time C#, .Net Software Developer with 5 years experience
(based in Waterford preferable, but not essential)
We are a software company specializing in Data Management Solutions. As part of our continued expansion we are recruiting a Senior Software Developer to assist in the development, customization, integration, and maintenance of our Cloud products as well as providing engineering support to our large installed base of on premise customers.
Waterford Technologies is committed to the ongoing development of our products. Whilst the operational landscape constantly changes for businesses – especially in terms of regulation and compliance requirements – the challenges in managing data continue to grow apace.
We listen and learn from our customers and feedback is at the heart of our software development programmes and activities. Our objective is to be “market leaders” and our solutions are hardware and vendor independent. We believe in a consultative approach and tailoring solutions to client needs as “one size fits all” does not work in reality. Our aftersales support provides GDPR eDiscovery search facilities for our clients.
The successful candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual who will work closely with our existing engineering team and contribute meaningfully within a demanding software development environment. While this is a ‘full stack’ role, emphasis will be on web based UI. This is a full-time position that offers exposure to the latest technologies and provides great career growth opportunities. We work exclusively on the Windows platform with heavy utilization of .Net, Microsoft Azure and Amazon cloud stacks.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related field.
- Strong .Net skills ( 4 years minimum ).
- C#, C\C++ Skills considered an advantage
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Demonstrated ability to absorb new technologies and learn new platforms
- Demonstrated front end web based development skills and experience
- C# / MVC framework.
- SQL Server
- Cloud technologies
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Product familiarization.
- Maintenance of existing code.
- Development of new code modules, using c# .NET framework, emphasis will be on web front end development.
- Product testing.
- Participation in full product lifecycle from requirements gathering through release.
- Take ownership of full requirement sets.
- Provide detailed & accurate estimates for code development efforts.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Flexible work hours
- Good work \ life balance