Due to the growth of our business and increased demand for our Data Management Solutions, Waterford Technologies are now seeking to hire a Sales Manager, who will work as part of our Sales and Marketing Team.
The increased demand in our business is based on a number of factors, such as increased compliance regulations including The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which represents the biggest regulatory change in how Organisations can process and store personal data.
This key Sales Manager position will have responsibility for selling our solutions throughout Ireland, UK and EMEA regions. You will work closely with the Sales Director and will be responsible for generating and qualifying leads for our Data Management Solutions.
The ideal candidate is a results-driven, technically astute sales professional with a solid understanding of lead generation and qualification processes. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a cutting-edge technology environment and gain experience selling into a number of diverse markets.
- Primarily selling through a Direct sales model with some Partner activity as per agreed targets.
- Work with the Sales Team in generating business.
- Focus on building relationships in closing new business.
- Provide regular communication on all sales activities.
- Primarily work via the telephone to generate interest in the products, find opportunities, perform demonstrations, schedule on site meetings as required, and close business.
- Learn the technology, features and benefits of our products, the ROI messages to justify their purchase, and the position of our product’s relative to competition.
- Coordinate and participate in software demonstrations.
- Provide Input to help determine forward thrust of Waterford in Sales, Marketing and R&D
- Be a self starter and have the ability to work on your own
- Proven Successful Sales Track Record of at least 5 years preferably in the Technology Field
- Ability to understand our product set at a high technical level
- Ability to communicate technically with IT Managers
- Demonstrates drive, energy and enthusiasm & perseverance and determination to succeed
- Effective and efficient communicator at senior executive level face to face
- Understands Broad Range of Business Issues including compliance regulations or experience of working in the banking / finance sectors with compliance experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Company. An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Waterford Technologies is an Equal Opportunities employer.