Senior Developer Role
Waterford Technologies – a global software company with over 16 years in business with a HQ based in Waterford, 50 employees, and 2,000 + customers, have an exciting developer role within our business.
Full time C#, C++ and .Net Senior Software Developer with 5 / 10 years’ experience
(based in Waterford preferable, but not essential)
We are a software company specialising in Data Management Solutions. As part of our continued expansion we are recruiting a Senior Software Developer to assist in the development, customisation, integration, and maintenance of our Cloud products as well as providing engineering support to our large installed base of On Premise customers.
Waterford Technologies is committed to the ongoing development of our products. Whilst the operational landscape constantly changes for businesses – especially in terms of regulation and compliance requirements – the challenges in managing Data continue to grow apace.
We listen and learn from our customers – feedback is at the heart of our software development programmes and activities. Our objective is to be “market leaders” and our solutions are hardware and vendor independent. We believe in a consultative approach and tailoring solutions to client needs as “one size fits all” does not work in reality. Our aftersales support provides GDPR eDiscovery search facilities for our clients.
The successful candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual who will work closely with our existing engineering team and contribute meaningfully within a demanding software development environment. While this is a ‘full stack’ role, emphasis will be on web based UI. This is a full-time position that offers exposure to the latest technologies and provides great career growth opportunities. We work exclusively on the Windows platform with heavy utilisation of .Net, Azure and c\c++.
• A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related.
• Strong .Net skills ( 4 years minimum ).
• C#, C\C++ Skills
• Experience as a full stack developer
• Demonstrated ability to absorb new technologies and learn new platforms
• C# / MVC framework.
• SQL Server
• Cloud technologies
• Telephony experience
• Ecommerce \ payment processing
• Product familiarisation.
• Maintenance of existing code.
• Development of new code modules, at all layers using C \ C++ and the .NET framework
• Product testing.
• Participation in full product lifecycle from requirements gathering through release.
• Take ownership of full requirement sets.
• Provide detailed & accurate estimates for code development efforts.
• Competitive pay and benefits
• Pension plan with company contribution
• Flexible work hours
• Good work \ life balance