Waterford Technologies’ employees are first and foremost customer-focused, flexible team players. Our company was founded with a focus on technical expertise and the skills and experience in the company are highly respected in the industry. Clients remain with us because they can rely on and trust us to go above and beyond to ensure their needs are met at all times. Our employees build their careers on delivering an unrivaled service to our clients and are encouraged to learn and develop skills with full support from the team.
Based in three locations: Irvine, California; Waterford, Ireland and the UK, our close knit teams work in synergy with each other across geography, ensuring that our clients have access to our support when they need it. We ensure an engaging, challenging and rewarding career path that gives all the benefits of a global presence.
We offer a wide range of benefits to make Waterford Technologies the place where employees want to do their best work. Competitive salary, flexible working, generous annual leave allowance and an employee pension scheme are just some of the advantages we offer our staff. We encourage our staff to take advantage of continuous learning to boost their skills and will support your career plan to ensure that you get the very best opportunities for self-development throughout your career with us.
Current Careers Vacancies
Full Stack Developer
Waterford Technologies are now recruiting for a full stack developer to join our engineering team, based in our office in Waterford, Ireland.
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or a related.
- Strong .Net skills (5 years minimum).
- C#, C\C++ Skills
- Experience as a full stack developer
- Demonstrated ability to absorb new technologies and learn new platforms
- Ability to work in Ireland
- C# Full stack.
- SQL Server
- Azure Cloud platform.
- Angular or other client side frameworks.
- High volume cloud data processing techniques, real time data stream analysis and handling.
- Elastic Search or other search platform at scale.
- Machine learning, modeling, and implementation.
Please send CVs to [email protected]
Waterford Technologies is an equal opportunities employer.