Organizations are finding today that meeting regulatory requirements and complying with new and current legislation is a challenge. Unstructured data like email presents a whole range of hurdles when trying to prevent violations or when responding to discovery requests.
Waterford Technologies has significantly invested in the development of our product set to provide Compliance functionality for unstructured data in both email and file. We have introduced a powerful smart GDPR, FOIA, and eDiscovery solution reimagined to make it easier for you to effortlessly manage your email data- no matter the size of your company.
Available this July, Waterford Technologies are delighted to announce the launch of MailMeter 7.1, enabling organizations to meet demanding compliance requirements and address eDiscovery requests easily, quickly and effectively.
What has changed?
MailMeter 7.1 is a pro-active Microsoft Azure SAAS cloud and on premise-based compliance and data management platform where you can find every single email in your organization, conduct e-discovery, Freedom of Information and DSAR’s searches directly from your desktop. The platform gives you the ability to narrow the scope of your search across email using clearly defined criteria giving our clients the visibility they need for effective monitoring, eDiscovery, compliance, auditing & reporting across a variety of data regulations.
- New Operations Portal, a completely redesigned user interface – individual search, e-Discovery search, compliance policies and message retention under a single interface
- Real-time message filtering, tagging, and labeling- MailMeter cloud message filtering enables an organization to define proactive pre-archiving rules that can discard, tag or label messages based on message participants, message type or keyword content in the message to control archive content, identify compliance violations and assist message analysis.
- Scoped searching- MailMeter Cloud enables authorized users to set up restricted access for eDiscovery or compliance searching. Using scoped searches, archive access can be limited to any search criteria, which specific types of tags can be used, and which type of actions can be performed.
- Compliance policies- this new feature enables organizations to establish policies that automatically monitor and identify non-compliance email communication. Reviews can quickly be performed to take actions based on internal policies to reduce risk and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Delegated access- The new delegated Access feature enables one user to access and search another users email stored in the archive. This feature can be used to allow a manager to access their current and former team members email. You will no longer have to retain former users mailboxes to enable other users to access that users’ messages. All activity performed by the delegated user is recorded in the audit trail.
Benefits you will love-
- Legal search cost savings and speed of recovery
- Respond to DSAR’s promptly
- Help avoid data regulation penalties and reputation damage
- Storage and back up cost savings
- Direct line access to storage
- Encryption of stored data
- Full audit trail for email