We recently announced the addition of UK technology company House on the Hill to the Waterford Technologies Group. The first joint product to be launched is DiscoveryControl which expands ComplyKey, our integrated compliance SaaS suite.
What does DiscoveryControl do?
DiscoveryControl was created to automate, monitor and manage the workflow for dealing with and responding to a regulatory requirements. Fully supported by our team it is a customisable, easy-to-use Freedom of Information Requests (FOI), Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR), Environmental Information Regulations (EIR) Risks, and Data Breaches management system.
A clear and easy to understand dashboard
Does my company need compliance software?
Assuming that your company needs to safeguard against being issued a fine, being prosecuted for data breaches, or failing to show compliance with your industry-specific regulations. Discovery Control is the solution. In order to gauge how beneficial it will be to your company answer the following questions:
- Have you had a DSAR/ FOI request and how was the process managed?
- How will you manage when the requests increase over the coming year?
- Have you received a fine?
- Have you had a data breach?
- How do you know when a deadline is missed?
- How do you know if there is an internal delegation that’s outstanding?
- What’s the procedure when the main administrator is on leave?
- If the ICO came knocking on your door, would you be able to show your process and audit history?
- How well do you comply with the statutory time limits for answering requests?
- Do you monitor and seek to improve your own Case Management performance? How do you do this currently?
- Are you able to provide an audit trail of how a records request was conducted?
- If you are audited, can you provide evidence that this sensitive data is protected, and access restricted to authorized users?
- Can you provide evidence that your Records Request Policy is enforced, and that cases are dealt with consistently and fairly, and that essential data is captured for reporting and analysis purposes?
Have any of the above questions given cause for concern? If so, we would be delighted to hear from you. Click here to contact us by phone or email.
Watch the DiscoveryControl overview video here.