Download this white paper by Osterman Research to see why archiving all email and file content is vital for organisations of every size and industry.
Information governance can be defined as “policy-based control of information to meet all legal, regulatory, risk, and business demands”. It is an essential best practice for any organization, but particularly larger ones that must satisfy a complex set of regulatory, legal, and other compliance demands. Archiving technologies – solutions designed to capture, index, and store content – are an integral component of any information governance capability and must be considered as part of an overall information governance initiative.
Download this paper by Osterman Research to learn
– Why organisations must archive electronic content
– How the COVID-19 pandemic is prompting even fewer organisations to archive their business records
– How inadequate archiving leads to inadequate compliance
– What the key drivers for archiving are
– How to extract insight and intelligence from your archives
– Why good archiving technology is an essential element of any information governance strategy
– Best practice recommendations for electronic archiving