(GRC)Governance, Risk and Compliance Officers are responsible for security controls, risk assessment framework, and programs that align with regulatory requirements. They ensure documented and sustainable compliance that aligns with, and advances your organization.
What is a Governance, Risk, and Compliance Officer responsible for?
The governance, Risk, and Compliance Officer is responsible for evaluating risks and developing security standards, procedures, and controls to manage these risks. They continually improve organizational compliance and positioning through process improvement, policy, automation, and the continuous evolution of capabilities.
Our software ensures a structured approach to email archiving, eDiscovery, data management, and compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. Including but not limited to General Data Protection Regulation, FOI, HIPPA, EIR, AIE, FOIA, and more.
Properly implemented, GRC policies, practices, and software have the following benefits:
- Reduced costs (actual and time-based)
- Improved effectiveness across all aspects of governance;
- Streamlined compliance with required standards and regulations
- Increased protection against internal audits, financial penalties, and litigation
- Improved accountability and reporting
How can software help Governance, Risk, and Compliance Officers?
Fully managed service tailored to match your organizational requirements to those of the regulatory bodies you report to. Our software solutions help Governance, Risk and Compliance Officers:
Agile email and file risk management and mitigation
Identify, measure, mitigate, and report on potential data risks in their email and file data
Automate regulatory compliance workflow and deadlines
Improves reporting capabilities as required by the organization and/or it’s Governance, Risk and Compliance Officers
Safeguard brand, reputation, and assets
Avoid data regulation penalties and reputational damage by understanding what data you own, and where your company’s personal data resides
Workflow management and task delegation ensure deadlines are not missed
Meet regulatory requirements
Granular control of your email and file data for retention and destruction management
Requests such are DSAR, FOI, EIR, AIE, HIPPA, etc. are assigned correct deadlines and delegated as per your company policy
Authorised access – enabled by Governance, Risk and Compliance Officers
Scoped searching. Authorized users can set up restricted access for eDiscovery or compliance searching
Detailed audit trailing and reporting
- Satisfy and demonstrate strict regulatory standards. Advanced eDiscovery with keyword search, word lists, and regular expression capabilities
- Provide insight on exposure to email and file risks
- In-depth reporting and audit trail. Visibility into your data to uncover what is happening within your business
Instant access to archived data
- Access all the benefits of data archiving are accessible to Governance, Risk and Compliance Officers anywhere at any time
- Find and remove a customer’s personal data when required